- Organization, strategy and conduct of negotiations between two or more parties
- Facilitation of communication and clarification of parties’ positions
- Bargaining and preparation of settlements
- Consultation regarding the suitability of a certain dispute for mediation or another ADR method
- Elaboration on the mediation procedure
- Acceptance and approval of Requests for Mediation submitted by one of both parties
- Contact with the other party and communicating the possibility for mediation with it
- Assistance in the selection of a mediator from the ADR Bulgaria List of Mediators
- Examination of the statements and positions of the parties
- Organization of the mediation sessions and technical assistance
- Other services upon request of the parties such as statement of expert evaluation, neutral legal, financial and accounting consultations, translations and others.
3. PSYCHOLOGICAL CONSULTATION
- See more in section Psychological consultation .